For industrial users and the hobby builder who appreciates pro-grade equipment, we are introducing our new Nema 34 DIY kit.
This kit features top-grade components suitable for heavy machines, high-speed rapids, and deep cuts. Individual 7A rated Gecko drives are matched perfectly to our 7A motors, and our cabling solution makes for a polished and rugged connection system. The kit features the following:
- 4 960 oz-in Nema 34 motors for X, Y, and Z axes
- 4 Gecko G201x Motor Drivers
- 4 7A rated shielded motor cables (two 20′ and two 12′ cables)
- 4 bulkhead connectors to mount in your own electrical enclosure
- 21A 48V power supply
- PMDX-126 Multifunction breakout board.
Note, this kit does take more wiring than a G540 based solution. We encourage you to give it a shot, and we’re happy to offer advice on wiring, but you can also contact us for a quote on a pre-wired system, complete in a metal NEMA enclosure. These take longer to produce (and cost more as well), but are available for those uncomfortable with the electronics side of CNC.
There are no reviews yet.